Handling of Personal Information
- The Applicant shall agree that the information provided to Digital Garage in the application process including personal information (the “Personal Information”) shall be shared with (1) Digital Garage Group, (2) sponsors of the Program and other relevant parties.
- Digital Garage shall not provide the Personal Information to any third party other than those listed in the preceding paragraph without the prior approval of the Applicant.
- Purpose of use
- Screening and communication related to such screening;
- Office/seminar/event arrangements for the Program operations;
- Sending newsletters by e-mail to those who are interested; and
- Providing other necessary services and support to the Applicant.
*For further information, please refer to “Handling Personal Information”.
*The Personal Information of the Applicant applying from the region of the Europe Union shall be collected, used, and managed in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation as in force in 2016.